Pre-registration and Deposit required.
Location: 1165 Cordon Rd NE, Salem OR
Subjects covered are:
1. Introduction to reloading and reloading safety
2. Center fire cartridge components
3. Using the reloading manual and reloading data
4. Metallic cartridge reloading equipment
5. The metallic cartridge reloading process
6. Basic metallic cartridge reloading practical exercise, you will load 50 rounds for your pistol.
This class is limited to 6 persons. Bring a sack lunch and your favorite non-alcoholic beverages.
REGISTRATION AND REFUND POLICY
The Jacobe Group LLC Registration Agreement:
Registering for a Jacobe Group LLC class constitutes an agreement to attend the class in which you enroll (we arrange staffing based on registrations). After your class confirmation email or letter is sent, tuition payments or tuition deposits are not refundable, but those funds may be applied to a future class with at least one week’s advanced notification if there is a spot available. View the current year's schedule at the "Calendar" link above for your convenience when rescheduling.
True emergencies are handled on a case-by-case basis. Call with questions 503-362-0584